[Plugin: WP Super Cache] Blank Page and No Closing HTML TAG for FEW PAGES
I’m running to this problem where I get a blank page on only a FEW PAGES and seems like the Super Cache isn’t caching here’s what The debug says.
<!-- Page not cached by WP Super Cache. Blank Page. Check output buffer usage by plugins. --> <!-- Page not cached by WP Super Cache. No closing HTML tag. Check your theme. -->
Other pages seems to be caching and working fine http://pricinginsider.carsdirect.com/2011/12/
Oh and by the way I have a staging server and it seems to be working perfectly fine on the staging server but not on production/live server.
Any idea on what this might be? NEED HELP ASAP Thanks.
Solutions I’ve tried:
– I’ve cleared the cache
– Updated MOD FILE
– Deactivated -> Removed ‘advance-cache.php’ -> Activated
– Checking ‘Make known users anonymous so they’re served supercached static files’ -> Leads to all pages being BLANK..
– CHECKED CLOSING TAG ON ‘FOOTER.PHP’ it’s there.
– WP_CACHE is defined in wp-config.php and above the that ‘required_once(ABSPATH.’ code
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP Super Cache] Blank Page and No Closing HTML TAG for FEW PAGES’ is closed to new replies.