After creating two separate ToDo Lists within [WP Project Manager] I added a task to the second to do list entitled, “Code HTML Welcome Email [Auto-Response].”
Then entered a description followed by a line break [read: shift-enter], so as to denote no external stylesheets, CSS or .js allowed in coding of HTML email), clicked save…
Thereafter, first ToDo list entitled, “Cart Set-Up” no longer displays and can only be located by clicking “Milestones” tab.
In general the ToDo page looks broken:
- main tabs are now below and “Edit Project Settings” area.
- Click Edit on ToDo task “Code HTML Welcome Email [Auto-Response]” , no response
- Click Save on ToDo task “Code HTML Welcome Email [Auto-Response]”, no response”)
- ToDo task “Code HTML Welcome Email [Auto-Response]” shows no due date or assigned user
Attempted to edit “Code HTML Welcome Email [Auto-Response]” in order to remove the brackets from the title as well as the line-break and parenthesis in the description thinking this was causing the bug, but now no subsequent edits to the task will save???
- The topic ‘[WP Project Manager]ToDo List Bug – Unable to save Subsequent Edits’ is closed to new replies.