Hi there everyone,
I really hope someone can help me out here because things are getting pretty frustrating. hehehe…
I am currently trying to install the wp-polls plugin into our new blog but am experiencing some problems.
– i activated the latest wp-polls plugin 2.61
– i placed it in my widget area after creating a test survey
– the submit/vote button does not work
– i would like the poll to appear on every page (as it does now) but the results to appear on a dedicated survey page. i know this is possible because it was set up like this on the old blog (i did not create the old blog and the previous person who did it is no longer working here.)
Any help would be great…
Many thanks in advance…
- The topic ‘wp-polls plugin not working’ is closed to new replies.