I have installed WP Multi Site. I have realized that the Network Admin option is not available to screen reader users. My friend send me the direct link which is https://mywebsite.com/wp-admin/network/index.php. Is there anyone using a screen reader who can give me advice on how to access the page without copying the direct link every time.
Drawing from my problem above, I want to know how to read all submenu items, which seems not to be read out by screen readers.
If this is a general problem, devs should try to fix it.
What I’ve tried
- Tabbing through the menu
- Use arrow keys through the menu
- Direct interaction with the menu with the screen reader.
- Screen reader: NVDA V21.1
- OS: Windows 10 latest update
- Browser: Chrome Version 92.0.4515.107 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- WordPress: WordPress Version 5.8
Thank you in advance
- The topic ‘WP Multi Site Network Admin Page Not Accessible to Screen readers From wp-admin’ is closed to new replies.