WP Media library fails to recognize uploaded files
Problem: The WordPress Media library fails to recognize existing files already uploaded to the blog/wp-content/uploads folder on my server.
* A 16 MB file failed to upload to the WordPress Media library using the multi-file Media and browser uploaders despite repeated attempts.
* php.ini settings at my server are appropriate:
– ; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
upload_max_filesize = 128M
– memory_limit = 64M
* As a possible work-around, I uploaded the 16 MB file directly to my server’s blog/wp-content/uploads folder using FTP. However, the Media library fails to see the 16 MB file, even though the WordPress Media library CAN see other previously uploaded files that reside beside the 16 MB file on my server.
Question: How can I force the WordPress Media library to recognize files already uploaded to blog/wp-content/uploads on my server?
- The topic ‘WP Media library fails to recognize uploaded files’ is closed to new replies.