WordPress e-Commerce 3.6.7 has been released and is now available from our website & WordPress extend.
Some of the new key features include:
- Google Checkout LV2 Verified Code!!!
- Ability to use multiple payment gateways
- New Admin Interface for Settings Page
- More advanced USPS integration
- Digital Download IP lock option
- New Marketplace Theme (thanks Jason!)
- Authorize.net and Payflow Pro support recurring billing
- New eWay gateway with Recurring Billing
Many other optimizations and features have taken place. Checkout our forums for more information. Please note that our Forums have also been improved and that documentation on our site has been updated.
Can you create more than 3 variations with this release? Thanks!
Yes you can create more than 3 variations with any release ‘but’ you loose the ability to manage stock and variation prices.
We’re thinking about a new approach to Variations. That will solve this altogether.
For more information / discussion you should contact us via our forums. 🙂
I am new to wordpress, i have installed the wp-commerce to our site at http://www.bestfiredefense.com/
I have added some product under example category.
Now I want to allow customer to search the product on the visitor side.
1. Will the e-commerce support search of the product at visitor side ?
2. will the e-commerce plugin support the customer login functionality to check out the product after login?
I want to integrate the customer login and product search in our site through the plugins, how can i do it ?
- The topic ‘WP e-Commerce 3.6.7’ is closed to new replies.