WP-data exported stops at umlauts!
I like to show my clients various CMS so that they can choose wich one they like best. Usually, I start with WP and then go on with other CMS.
The last time I did this, a client wanted to see all his entries already imported into the CMS, so we worked on it. When we used Textpattern to import the entries from WP into Textpattern, something strange happened: Every TXP-article stopped at where there would be an umlaut (ä, ü, ö and so on) and a next article has been created.
I have already asked in the TXP-Forums and they are working on it, but I would like to know, whether something changed in WP’s database-structure or why this strange error happens.
I can repeat this error all the time…
- The topic ‘WP-data exported stops at umlauts!’ is closed to new replies.