I've looked everywhere for more information on this return from wp-cron.php but I don't see anything on google or the codex.
When you call wp-cron.php instad of returning "null" (nothing) it returns 0:
I first tried to figure this out with the plug-in author for newsletter - because it was not going out- and he was the one to notice that the return on wp-cron.php was looking kinda funky:
I then contacted my web host, domain.com, and they told me they didn't do anything to my account to stop or block the wp cron.
I turned off all the plug-ins and the wp-cron.php still returns 0.
Finally, I checked on the file ITSELF on the we server and it's dated 9/23/2012 - that must be the original creation date because I installed WP in April 2013. So it doesn't appear to be altered.
I've hit a dead end and need some advice on where to look to fix this.