I have a strange problem. When I try to login as an Author I’m stuck at a “white screen of death”.
If I login as an Administrator, everything is nice and dandy.
– refreshed the browser cached
– tried this in multiple browser, from multiple devices and IPs
– wp-config.php is ok, no weird strings, no blank spaces
– server has enough CPU/RAM/IO
– no new plugins
– this happened “over night”, without anybody touching anything
Any idea of how can I troubleshoot this?
- The topic ‘WP crashes when logging in as Author, not crashing as Admin’ is closed to new replies.