WP – cforms plugin update. IS THERE ONE??
I have a plugin problem that is affecting my Facebook landing page. I checked which plugins were causing the blank screen then the recent message on Facebook saying:
Reported Attack Page
This web page at costabrava.bee.pl has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.
What I have done:
1. Shut off the cforms plugin in my GoDaddy site of the landing pages.
2. Removed cforms from WordPress
3. Installed Advanced cforms file that works with cforms but NOT cforms. I found cform 13.1 on the internet but not on the worpress.org site so not sure if that should be installed.
4. Changed my password on my Facebook site and on both emails for security.
Facebook message still there! Need help.
- The topic ‘WP – cforms plugin update. IS THERE ONE??’ is closed to new replies.