[Resolved] Wp Calendar – Edit Events page – JS not working?
First of all, this plugin is great! Thanks for maintain it.
Now, the error I’m getting:
1- I installed and activated the plugin -> No errors.
2. I add an event, filling title, description, date and category and save changes -> I got the message: “New event saved Event published”
3. Here it comes the error: I go to “Edit” under Calendar menu in wp (fsCalendar.php template) and I can see that I have 3 published events, but I do not get the list of events (here is a screenshot).
Also, the arrows to exapand dashboard items are not working, which sound to me like a js problem…
4. The other thing is that in full calendar page ( http://ladrans.hosting.amidamaru.com.ar/?page_id=62 ) I have no calendar displaying, but if you take a look at the source the some html and js related to calendar is generating, here is an extract:
5. The firebuf error console throws: “Error: jQuery(“#fscal-4dcf25”).fullCalendar is not a function
Source File: http://ladrans.hosting.amidamaru.com.ar/?page_id=62
So, could these two problems be related? And, do you have any clue how to fix it?
I have already tried to desactivate all the other plugins and the error persists, I have also deactivated and reactivated and uninstall and re install the plugin. Nothing helped.
Ah, by the way, the template I’m using is: Spectacular 1.0.
But I have a local wordpress installation using this template and the calendar is working as expected!
This is driving me crazy, I hope somebody can give me some ideas to fix it.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Wp Calendar – Edit Events page – JS not working?’ is closed to new replies.