Ok…I’ve been through the forums and developer’s site for the instructions. Here’s what I have so far.
1. I have the install in place and have activated the plug-in with all settings set to default
2. I have the symbolic link between the two files. advanced-cache.php and wp-cache-phase1.php
3. I see the “cache” directory
4. When I surf the site to cache some pages, everything is fine and fast but when I clear my local cache and try to surf the site, it comes up with blank pages.
5. I check the cache directory and do see cache pages written to it. However, the html pages that are written to it have a base url of my main account of a shared hosting. For example: http://www.mainaccount.com/subaccount/….
Is there a way that I can explicitly set the base URL that is written to the cache files, so that instead of http://www.mainaccount.com/subaccount/ it’d have a base URL of http://subaccount ?
can I edit any of the wp-cache files to change that setting?
- The topic ‘wp-cache – not your typical blank page – “whooami” help please!’ is closed to new replies.