we are proud to announce that in September, we will publish a new WP Bannerize major release: the 3.0!
The new main features are:
* Added insert banner by URL
* Added insert banner by Free HTML
* Added insert banner from Media Gallery
* Added Server Date/Time information
* Added click count on Flash Movie
* Improved Code and HTML layout
* Improved HTML output
* Fixed shortcode
* Fixed several minor bugs
* Deprecated shortcode name “wp-bannerize”
* Deprecated HTML output – see documentation for details
If you’d like to receive the preview version, before the official release, in order to test it, please send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “WP Bannerize 3.0 beta request”.
You will be notified as soon as possible.
Thank you so much for your support
sounds great! keep on the excellent work. 😉
in the new version 3.0 will there also be the possibility to manage the ads in the widget not only by category but also by page and custom-post-types?
@owcv, this could be an interesting featured.
Thanks for suggestion
This plugin is EXACTLY what I am looking for!
But I can’t get it to work.
Can’t upload or link to my banner image, get this error:
“Error on insert local banner type”
try to add a photo in a simple post.
Could be a WordPress setting problem.
Let me know if WordPress configuration is ok.
Thanks for your reply!
I added a image to a page and it worked.
What should I do?
With pleasure 🙂
Would be great if that feature will be implemented into the new version!
- The topic ‘WP Bannerize 3.0’ is closed to new replies.