This is the beta of the WP-Advanced-Stats plugin for WordPress. If you have some PHP/mySQL please test it out and anyone who wants to write there own viewer or suggest a change or help out in anyway leave and comment and you can email me at email@example.com.
How far from release is this?
- It needs to be test on other wp installs
- It needs a completed viewer (somebodies, anybodies)
- Download the plugin and put it in your plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin.
- When is a viewer coming out? I’m writing one as fast as I can and hopefully some other people take up the cause and start writing there own (if you do email me your site and I’ll link back to you).
- What happened to the stats? WP-Advanced-Stats is now being released in two parts, WP-Advanced-Stats-Recorder which records all the data and WP-Advanced-Stats-Viewer which parses, evaluates and displays the data.
- Why did WP-Advanced-Stats get broken up into two parts? Well there are a bunch of reasons I broke it up.
- Easier to Update I can now update either the Recorder or the viewer depending on what changes.
- Community Being broken up allows other people to use the recording engine for there own stats. The database keeps track of pretty much all the important session variables. You can query it to get country, time, os, browser, predictions of hits, hits and about a million other things. The more people using it to find out cool stats the happy everyone will be.
- Server Load If you have a huge user load the recorder takes very little time on it’s own and you can hopefully (please make difference viewers everyone) find a different viewer that doesn’t display very many statistics.
- The topic ‘WP-Advanced-Stats 1.0.0 Beta Tester/Programmers Needed’ is closed to new replies.