I have an interesting problem after i installed WP 3.
When I try to edit a post wp not responding and waiting.
FireBug console says the page waing for load-script.php (http://www.tankado.com/wp-admin/load-scripts.php?c=1&load=jquery,utils,quicktags,editor&ver=f219d9ebfeb10659e7038094a3f50ef1) And couldnt edit a post.
I tried some methods to fix
- I manually upgraded WP (wp-admin, wp-includes and root)
- Disabled all plugins (Also I moved the plugins folder)
- Checked wp-config.php
- I setted PHP Memory Limit to 256MB in php.ini (and wp-config define)
- I checked file system permission and ownering (centos linux)
- The topic ‘Not responding load-scripts.php so busy!’ is closed to new replies.