[Resolved] wp-admin white screen of death — Please help!
I just moved my client’s new website files and b from my production server over to his live server. I deleted his previous (old) WP installation, replaced it with a brand-spankin-new 3.4.1 installation, and uploaded all the files as they were configured on the production server.
The live site looks OK, but any attempt to access [mysite]/wp-admin returns a blank screen. From [mysite]/login.php, I can get a login box, but after entering the login credentials, I just end up back on the blank-screen-of-death.
After reading a lot of forum posts on this topic, here are many of the things I’ve tried (none have been successful):
1) deleting extra spaces in wp-admin/admin-functions.php
2) deleting spaces in wp-content/themes/[mytheme]/functions.php
3) deleting spaces in wp-includes/functions.php, functions.wp-scripts.php, and functions.wp-styles.php (and many other files.
4) added define(‘WP_CACHE’, ‘false’); to the config.php file
5) backed up the whole wp-admin folder, deleted it from FTP, re-uploaded
6) deleted ALL plugins
No joy whatsoever. Any other ideas?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] wp-admin white screen of death — Please help!’ is closed to new replies.