wp-admin High CPU Load
Happy holidays everyone!
On a new server, we are seeing an odd WordPress issue. Symptoms:
- Entering the “wp-admin” URL to access the Dashboard results in 100% CPU load and a long wait before the login page appears.
- When logging in after this, the login takes a long time (until the Dashboard appears).
- Entering the “wp-login.php” URL does not have this issue. The login page appears immediately. And, upon login, the Dashboard appears almost immediately.
- Front end of each site performs acceptably well.
- Dashboard performs acceptably well once you’re in it.
This happens on any WP installation on the server, including fresh installations with no plugins.
Running CentOS 5.7 and Apache 2.2.
Any ideas will be appreciated!
- The topic ‘wp-admin High CPU Load’ is closed to new replies.