I am running a website with WP cms
everything was going well.
Then I realise trying to login this week that the wp-admin can’t be access. Blank page.
– i havent change a thing recently (no news plugins, no new themes, no mods, no updates, etc.)
– the site (to visitors) in running good (except the text sometimes dont appear in the top nav bar)
– i have try clearing my cache ++
– i see that wp-login.php is accessible, but I am afraid of login in… can it be a bug/worm/hacker ? Maybe i am freaking…
- The topic ‘wp-admin blank page problem (no updates done lately!)’ is closed to new replies.