My visual editor is missing since I’ve manually upgraded WP to 3.3. I tried :
– Rerun the update several times (from french package, then from english package, and downloaded latest.zip), deactivate all plugins and use the Twenty wordpress theme.
– Add define(‘CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS’, false); in wp-config.php file
– Use Google library plugin
– Remove cache more than 50 times, remove cache plugins, empty cache plugins (W3 Total cache, Varnish Cache…).
I tried all these solutions several times, but in vain.
Is there any other solution ? And if I come back to WP 3.2, is the visual editor will be back ?
- The topic ‘WP 3.3 update : visual editor still missing after trying all suggested solutions’ is closed to new replies.