WP 3.0 – Preview and Save Draft Functions not working
Just to start of with a little background, I’m running 3 WP 3.0 installations. One is in the root directory, two are in subdirectories. Rather than upgrade, I installed them fresh today.
My root directory installation is running fine, but with the other two, one is getting a 404 error when I try to preview posts and the other is giving me permission denied for preview and save draft.
I have tried:
– updating the .htaccess files (each has one in the subdirectory)
– deactivating all plug ins
– cleaning the db with GD Press Tools
– making sure the URL and Blog name is similar and has www (even tried without www for both)
– clearing the cache and restarting my PC (each time I tried one of the above methods)
Since it doesn’t happen to the root installation, I’m pretty sure it has something to do with the installation being in the subdirectory but I have no idea what to do aside from the methods I’ve described. Any solution would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- The topic ‘WP 3.0 – Preview and Save Draft Functions not working’ is closed to new replies.