WP 2.01 slow
Hi. Following issue:
Since I updated to 2.01, my installation behaves “slow”, some details:
– All plugins are deactivated.
– When I “publish” a post, the time till all forms are reloaded is between 33 and 46 seconds. No uploads, just a title “test” and one or two lines of “qwert1234 blah” style.
– When I “save” a post, the time till all forms are reloaded is 13 seconds. I can live with that, though it still is slow.
– When I use e.g. Google personal homepage and add the rss stream, I often get a time-out. “No rss entries found”. No problem with WP 1.5
– The server is a professional 100 mbit, linux/apache2 box which does not have massive load and no problems delivering pages or downloads.
– Loading the index page of my blog (plugins actived) takes 6 seconds, which is ok I think.
– The complete admin area gives a slowish feeling. No fun working with it (especially when you test around e.g. while developing a plugin: 45 sec. of loading time ?)
– My line is a 1 mbit DSL (128kbit upstream). No dowloads, donkeys or whatever running.
– Tested using Firefox 184.108.40.206
– another installation (freshly, not updated, same server) behaves the same way.
- The topic ‘WP 2.01 slow’ is closed to new replies.