I've just written a post about my experience wp 2.0. It contains praise along with some head scratching "why'd they do that" sorts of comments. I wonder if some forum members might take a look at the post because I want to make sure I'm describing technical aspects of the features correctly. I'd like to make sure I'm explaining issues correctly & that I'm not making other errors. YOu can provide feedback through my blog or here.
Here are some of the features which imho need revamping:
1. wysiwyg editor--no toggle button to switch to full html mode; html code is garbled when using html update box; prevents insertion of adsense tag in post box.
2. cache--the new cache system doesn't always clear cache when new posts are published; also Post Preview screen doesn't update either unless you disable cache in wp-config.php
3. post status--after publishing post WP will sometimes change post status to Private without user having changed it.
4. post slug--if you save a post in Draft w/o giving it a title, WP will automatically give it a numerical slug whether or not that is your chosen permalink structure
5. file uploader--cannot insert image display code (including dimensions) for full-sized images into post box; cannot insert code for thumb/full size image display
6. there needs to be more Codex documentation for these various features explaining how they work.
This is just a summary. If you have any ideas on how to correct any of the problems I note, I welcome any suggestions. BTW, I've posted threads here about most of these issues before writing my post.