I had a $1,000 order that would not process. Spent several hours trying to find the fix to the SQLSTATE 1267.
Apparently, this happened with an update to WooCommerce 5.1 and WordPress 5.7 on 3/29. It is 4/1 and I just discovered it.
I installed it and it automatically fixed all the corresponding databases. It says it reverts to a slightly older version, but it is more compatible–it was. It then runs as a cron job to check your site periodically to ensure any update won’t change it back and break it again, or you can manually update it (I tried, but it had already run in the background and fixed everything).
- The topic ‘Wow–fixed it automatically’ is closed to new replies.