I had a quick test on ManageWP and was quickly confident in moving 25+ sites over, which was a breeze. I’ve since been very happy with the results and feel much more confident and “in the know” about every site.
The only issues I’ve found, which I’d love to be addressed, are:
- There is no clear API or way to pull data for specific sites within ManageWP. So this would be details about each tool (backups, uptime, SEO, security scans, etc…). Agencies have various use-cases for this, and I’d personally get a lot of use out of it.
- Intermittent disconnections. Only a minority, but I’ve spotted some sites disconnect and struggle to reconnect again. Sometimes it’s the difference between non-www and www, so it’d be nice if it did a fall-back check before failing (if it can’t connect to
- More granular control over email notifications would be helpful. For example, the ability to choose whether to include vulnerabilities in scan reports on a per-client basis.
- The dashboard design is so dated now and in need of a re-skin. But the UX is fine, and it really doesn’t affect functionality.
Ultimately, though, VERY impressed and would highly recommend.
- You must be logged in to reply to this review.