Would BuddyPress be suitable platform for image focused community site?
Hello, I asked this at Buddypress site but it seems that it’s not too active as no-one hasn’t answered yet… Perhaps here this gets more coverage. So could anyone answer this?
I am designing a community driven site and Buddypress looks really great platform for that.
I would need the following functionality:
– User able to register
– User can add simple information about herself/himself
– User is able to post an image and little more information concerning the image (description and preferably some tagging)
– Other users can comment images and rate them
– Users can search images (content) with tags
Nice to have features:
– Facebook integration (user can send content links to facebook easily, perhaps login with facebook information)
Could someone comment if this would be possible with Buddypress? As far as I understand from documentation, this shouldn’t be impossible? I am familiar with basic WordPress and have done multiple sites with it so technically it’s not too different to theme and edit?
Or would there be any other plugins/hacks which would be better for my purpose?
Thank you very much!
- The topic ‘Would BuddyPress be suitable platform for image focused community site?’ is closed to new replies.