I bought the unlimited website license, but I couldn’t get Wowslider to work with WordPress. I made a video (mp4) of what I was doing, so that I could get some help from support. I started sending emails saying I needed some help.
- They told me to give up on using it with WordPress, and just use it for static HTML pages.
- They told me to use the latest version of the program and the plugin (which I was already doing, and they could have seen what version I was using by watching the video I made for them).
- They never did watch the video. That would have taken three minutes of their precious time to help a customer. But without watching the video, they told me to “clarify” what the problem was — five days after I sent them a link to the video.
- Finally, they issued a refund without my consent. BUT THEY NEVER DID WATCH THE VIDEO OR GIVE ME ANY SUPPORT AS TO WHAT I AM DOING WRONG. Even after giving me a refund, my last email from them just said:
“You can see on our demos that WOWSlider works with WordPress. So, problem not with our application, problem is on your side.
Also you could try free version of WOWslider before purchase it.”
But of course, I DID try the free version first. Duh.
I’ve never had such bad support in all my years online.
If anyone who’s NOT connected with the Worst Support Team on the Planet can watch that short video and suggest what I’m doing wrong and what I can do to make my Wowslider work, I would deeply appreciate it.
- The topic ‘Worst Support I Ever Got – Can someone else help?’ is closed to new replies.