Works Well but Could be Improved
This works well but there are a few things that I think could make it better.
- Have an option to disable tooting on editing/updating. I don’t want an article re-posting by default when I fix a typo. Yes, I can untick the box but I think that should be ‘off’ for existing posts and only ‘ticked’ for new posts by default.
- Ability to add more than one account – I know this is pretty niche but it would be a useful feature as I sometimes need to post to a couple of different accounts. The option to select accounts per post too
- The ability to use Categories as hashtags in the post (as well as tags)
- Have the option of NOT attaching the image and, instead, using the built in Preview Cards of Mastdon to use the details from the website (for title, website name, preview image etc) – to me, clicking an image on a post should open the link and not the image.
- You must be logged in to reply to this review.