Support » Plugin: Google Identity Toolkit » Works ok after some tweaking

  • I’ve had a few issues with this one as it seems a bit overly invasive and broke some of my theme’s javascript. A few modifications I made:
    1. Recently added CURLOPT_REFERER => 'https://url.com', to “./git/util/gitApiClient.php” because I’m limiting the urls that my API key works for and I started getting 403 errors.
    2. I also commented out the header stuff in git.js to remove the login icon all around the site. This solved my javascript breakage issues, but left wp-login.php page in tact.

  • The topic ‘Works ok after some tweaking’ is closed to new replies.