• Current Review:
    The below text (in italics) was my former review. That was until I looked at my client’s site and saw a bunch of code where the products were supposed to be (code starting with: “Warning: Division by zero”) I googled the error and found numerous complaints, thankfully there were people who knew the culprit was “WooCommerce Product Archive Customiser”. I don’t know when the code replaced the products on my client’s site, it may have been when I changed stock levels, but I can’t take the risk of this happening again, I disabled the plugin.

    Former Review:
    I just installed this plugin and it seems to work. It saved me from having to figure out which functions file to put the code in to change the number of columns. It’s handy to be able to change the number of columns quickly and conveniently.

    I haven’t figured out all the other things that the plugin does yet.

    It would be nice if this would allow changing the store and the product category pages column numbers independently.

  • The topic ‘Yikes!’ is closed to new replies.