Support » Plugin: WP Super Cache » Works, but caused side effects

  • The caching seemed to work reasonably well, but the conflicts with PHP’s APC and frequent encoding errors forced me to replace it with W3 Total Cache.

    I tried proposed fixes that required updates to PHP.ini

    apc.filters = wp-cache-config
    apc.filters = wp-cache-base
    apc.include_once_override = 0

    Which corrected all of the Fatal Zend errors, but I was still getting an encoding error on every 10th page load or so.

    After deleting the plugin, those went away as well. Since I found numerous complaints on the web about these two problems, I just decided to delete the plugin and try another.

  • The topic ‘Works, but caused side effects’ is closed to new replies.