Support » Plugin: Media Rename » Works after a little tweek

  • Great little plugin (can’t believe this basic functionality isn’t part of the WordPress core)

    I did have some trouble when I first installed it on WP3.6 when clicking Update on the edit media screen a little red box appeared next to the plugin’s filename field.

    I did some digging and for whatever reason the ajax response was returning a CRLF before the success code. Not sure if this was wordpress doing this or the plugin itself.

    Anyway, quick 1 line fix, in the class-media-rename.php file on line 107 simply insert ob_clean(); just before the echo so the function becomes;

    function ajax_rename() {
    	if (check_ajax_referer('media_rename', '_wpnonce', 0)) {
    		$retitle = $_REQUEST['type'] == 'rename_retitle';
    		ob_clean();
    		echo $this->do_rename($_REQUEST['post_id'], $_REQUEST['new_filename'], $retitle);
    	}
    	exit;
    }

    Hope it helps.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • It turns out the issue above was caused by the functions.php in my active theme at the time. There’s nothing wrong with the plugin. Doh!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Works after a little tweek’ is closed to new replies.