Support » Plugin: NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster » Worked for a while, then caused major site load time issues

  • I’ve been using this plugin for about 4 months now with no major issues. However, I just ran the newest plugin update today and experienced a major site slowdown (load time went from about 6 seconds to 26 seconds)! I started disabling plugins until I found that disabling this plugin majorly sped up our site.

    Not sure what caused this but if it helps, we’re using the Avada WordPress theme and run about 8 other active plugins. I’d like to try this plugin again in the future when there’s a fix.

  • The topic ‘Worked for a while, then caused major site load time issues’ is closed to new replies.