1) installed the wordpress.com stats plugin to geckorock.com
2) created an account on wordpress.com
3) used new api key for both akismet and stats
4) akismet works
5) stats gives following message (second username was blank):
The owner of that API Key (*******) is not on the access list for this blog. When this blog was registered, ‘s API key was used. To add you to the access list, must visit this blog’s stats dashboard page and use the form at the bottom of that page.
I’ve found 11 other posts in the support forum, but none of them seem to resolve the issue.
- The topic ‘wordpress.com stats plugin api key’ is closed to new replies.