I’m trying to convert my current website – http://www.calvinseng.com to HTTPS, hosted on DigitalOcean.
I managed to install the cert from Comodo properly, but the CSS & Jquery are all broken when I’m trying to access HTTPS. I knew this is an enqueue issue, so I tried all the solutions stated on all searches I found on Google & WordPress but to-no-avail and fallen to redirect loop/broken HTTPS website(including wp-admin), if I try to force HTTPS.
Below are the measures I took, but faced redirect loop right away
1. Disabled all plugins & deleted all caches
2. WP & web URL set from HTTP -> HTTPS
3. Installed SSL insecure content fix plugin (no changes to my broken HTTPS)
4. Installed force HTTPS (redirect loop)
5. Altered wordpress.conf in Nginx-sp (Added server HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR https; Redirect loop)
6. Broke server blocks in wordpress.conf into 80, and SSL, 443(Redirect loop)
7. Checked WordPress core files & Theme files (No HTTP hard coded)
8. Altered the wp-config with following values
if ($_SERVER[‘HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR’] == ‘https’)
Redirect loop again…
9. Contacted support on DigitalOcean. They failed to give me an answer
10. I suspect it’s reverse proxy server, but I have 0 idea what to do about it. Seeking help at here
- The topic ‘WordPress SSL Redirect Loop Issue, on Nginx-sp, Ubuntu 14.04 & ServerPilot’ is closed to new replies.