Hi I downloaded WordPress 1.4.4 yesterday for my website and it was working well on all my pages as I worked my through all the meta and titles etc. I continually checked the site and all was well.
When I came to using the plugin on the posts thats when the problems started.
Having only competed the SEO on one post with a picture I checked the site and the 310 redirect message started and couldn't open my site in Safari or Chrome.
When I deactivate the plugin the site worked again.
I have removed and reinstalled the plugin 3 times now with the same 310 redirect message coming up.
Currently the site is up and running because the plugin is deactivated and I've gone back to All in one SEO plugin.
I'm looking for help with this please.
Thank you in advance.