I'm crafting my own WordPress theme. I have coded it into (x)HTML/CSS and now I'm working on the WordPress part of it.
I've ran into a few problems along the way:
<div id="navigation"> <?php wp_nav_menu(); ?> </div>
- It works great, but I would like to make a: "Frontpage" which shall link the user to index.php.. I thought I could do it inside the wp-admin-system, but I can't really figure out how.
- What to do here?
<?php wp_list_categories('orderby=name&title_li=&show_count=1'); ?>
- Works great, but it will post the categories like:
(1) (not a link and in a new line)
- How do I get to echo General (1) as a link?
- I have edited my charset to iso-8859-1 in wp-admin, so the page reades my "æ", "ø" and "å"
- but that creates
TegnsÃ¦t pÃ¥ dit websted (UTF-8 er anbefalet, hvis du er dristig findes der andre tegnsÃ¦t)
- inside the wp-admin panel.
- Is there any solution to that problem?