I am attempting to make a website and not sure whether to choose: Phpfox, wordpress, or joomla. (maybe you can recommend others?)
I love wordpress and have used it for many years so I am trying my best to make it work over any other new script.
I am looking for the ability:
• Have multiple forms (Contact, request, applications, etc.)
• Have a system of tabs under every event I create, these tabs would have items such as Photos, videos, Tickets, Parking, Rides, etc.
–> • A way for people to post photos and videos themselves in tabs
–> • allow me to make as many tabs as I would like with widgets inside them, and even basic HTML.
–> • tabbing system to be controlled in the backend
• Have a classified system which I can use for the tabs as well s such as people selling and buying tickets from each other.
• and of course an Event system that can be organized with a basic list on the front end with just a small thumbnail photo, the event name, the location, the age limit, and venue. and then when you click the event itself it will have an integrated page of a description, the tabs, larger photo as the event photo, a system where people can choose if they are going or not ( connected to facebook?!), and a rating system of 1 to 5 stars (also connected to facebook?!)
Please let me know.
- The topic ‘WordPress Possiblities?’ is closed to new replies.