I was surprised to discover that the Trac installation from http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org that used for plugins is missing essential information.
The easy-page-link-for-wpml plugins was added to the repository but the component for it was not added, so there is no way to fill bugs for it.
Also the Trac wiki is missing important information:
* what to do if you do not find the component in the list
* who is the track admin/contact
* how to add bugs related to tracker itself, like this one when a plugin is not added in the component list
* non-plugin values in the the huge component list. Maybe it is a good idea to prefix them with “-” dash in order to keep them before the list of the plugins.
* the default component is 1-bit-audio-player, so I’m not surprised that there are lots of tickets badly assigned to it, check http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/report/9?COMPONENT=1-bit-audio-player
- The topic ‘WordPress Plugins Track installation missing essential information’ is closed to new replies.