There is a new version of Pictorialis out which fixes a couple of issues that were brought up with the Beta and you can download it from http://weblogtoolscollection.com/b2-img/pictorialis.zip
Fixes for this version include:
– Built in EXIF support which does not need pre-compiled EXIF in PHP
– There is a selection mechanism for versions of GD which makes sure you always get the best possible thumbnails and pictures conversion.
– This also has some file upload fixes which makes sure that the uploaded files do not get erased before the script gets a chance to grab the files.
– The installation process has also been better defined with some fixes for the installation troubles reported from the previous version.
As in the pervious version, this new version has the following features:
– XHTML compliant code
– Simple once click addition of photos, auto thumbnail and resizing
– Extraction of EXIF information from original photo and saved as meta
– Easy installation, as easy as installing WordPress
– Simple, clean design and look
– Simple navigation
My example PhotoBlog with WordPress can be found at Pictorialis
- The topic ‘WordPress Photolog New Version’ is closed to new replies.