[Resolved] WordPress not work with IE9
I’m trying to solve this problem for several days but could not find a solution.
I carried out three different installations:
– Windows Server 2008R2 64bit + Wampserver 2.4
– Windows Server 2008R2 64bit + EasyPHP Dev Server 13.0 VC9
– Windows 7 64bit + Wampserver 2.4
I have created a website, chose the theme, plugins, etc … with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox I see the site without problems.
If I open Internet Explorer:
– With Internet Explorer 8 I see the site;
– With Internet Explorer 9 I can not, it starts a loop Loading … without that the site is never displayed.
When in doubt, I performed a basic installation of WordPress, leaving everything default, no additional plugins and theme.
The problem is still there.
it happened to you?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] WordPress not work with IE9’ is closed to new replies.