If you are trying to improve your SEO, there is an important checklist of things to do. You may not want to do all of them, but the more of them you do, the more you will get likely potential customers to find your Website.
1. Popup like you have when you first go to the site causes abandoning by some users.
2. Music starting immediately causes everyone in a workplace setting or internet cafe or any place with other people around to abandon site immediatly.
3. Banner on front page is a great idea, but each should be about a product or service which will have descriptive information.
4. Rest of front page has too much material to scroll through. The material can be used on product / service pages.
5. Blog about beats with new 500 word posts a few times a week. Make sure to use original writing because the search engines check.
6. Using Ping FM and your RSS or other social automation tool, raise the number of social networks automatically posting your content to over 30, compared to five publicize services from WordPress. OnlyWire has a WordPress Plugin, supposedly offers 50 social networks. WordPress.com users don't need plugins: they can use RSS to feed OnlyWire just like you can to feed your posts to PingFM
7. Use press releases to get quality backlinks. Pay for well-written press releases related to your field.
8. Get Pingler Professional. It will ping your site to most of the world's search engines (submit your RSS feed).
9. Use some independent SEO and website checking tools. They all have different biases but many can give you feedback that can point out problems you may overlook.