We want to use lighttpd to serve up our images. We have some images that aren’t managed by WP media settings or in that location and it works fine.
We wanted to change the settings in the Media Settings subpanel and edit the Uploading Files values. In other instances of WordPress, not MU, we can do this. But in our WPMU 2.7.1 we don’t see this subpanel with the Uploading Files options.
– Is this normal? This function is not available in WPMU 2.7.1?
– Is there a workaround? There are a few hacks out there in blogs, edit menu.php and such but in our limited investigation they didn’t work.
– Is this configurable in WP 3.0 multi-site?
– Are there other approaches or best practices in configuring lighttpd for WPMU
FYI – We’re stuck on 2.7.1 for a few more months while we do some widget work.
- The topic ‘WordPress MU and Lighttpd’ is closed to new replies.