I am changing the hosting for my WordPress website and for whatever reason after moving WordPress is still loading the files from the old hosting server.
What I did:
– backing up the DB SQL file from old hosting phpMyAdmin
– uploading it to the new one
– changing the domain NS to the new hosting
– changing the DNS IP to the new one
– downloading the website files / folders and uploading them to the new ftp server
– changing the DB info into config.php file
After all, now when I reload my website, it is loading the old content – I deleted some file from WP just to test and the website is not suffering any change.
I checked using a domain lookup the NS and the DNS IP and they are from the new hosting server.
When I test using the domain IP instead of domain name, I have a blank page.
Any idea what is wrong? Thanks. Vic
- The topic ‘WordPress loading files from old hosting server’ is closed to new replies.