WordPress E-Commerce Plugin – Total Shipping missing in Gateway
Hi, I am using WordPress E-Commerce Plugin (Version 188.8.131.52) for the site.
I have my own calculation for the total shipping using weight ranges and country of destination
– which I have created in my admin panel, these weight ranges have corresponding rates/prices.
Country Weight Range Rate/Price
Country1 0.1kg – 1kg $100
Country1 1.1kg – 2kg $200
Country1 2.1kg – 3kg $300
Country2 0.1kg – 1kg $90
For calculating my shipping: (Weight rate is used instead of Flat rate)
1. I get the total weight of all items on the cart.
2. Compare the weight to the weight ranges.
3. Get the Rate as the total Shipping Price.
On the checkout Page, the total shipping works fine and adds to total price. However, when I purchase, the total shipping is not included/displayed and added to the total price. The total shipping is also not included on the order info on my ‘Store Sales’ (Dashboard).
- The topic ‘WordPress E-Commerce Plugin – Total Shipping missing in Gateway’ is closed to new replies.