WordPress e-Commerce Plugin – GLORIOUS UPDATE
So here is another quick release to address a few bugs.. We are trying our best to keep maintaining the 3.7.X version while preparing the 3.8 version for release (still no concrete soft launch date set, but keep your ears to the ground this baby will rock your socks off) We will also be releasing
gold_cart_files_pluginversion 2.2 today, more on that soon. However for now here are the 18.104.22.168 changes:
- Fix Problem with Deprecated Theme files showing WPSC_TXT instead of their proper values.
- Fixed Integration with Gold Cart Plugin so Payment Gateways Show up on the Gateway Options page properly (Be sure to download the new Gold Cart Files Plugin coming out today to compliment this fix)
- Added new nn_NO Translation Files
- Added new POT File for Translators
- Changed initial tax rate for UK to 17.5
- Fixed doubling Paypal Standard shipping bug
- Removed debug page from Paypal Standard 2.0
- Renamed Rogue Filters to align with Wp-e-Commerce Naming Conventions
- Fix admin product search so it works with multiple words.
- New Filters added to packing slip to allow better customization
- Changed wording on Upgrades page to acknowledge Gold Cart Plugin difference
:NOTE: For the theme file changes to take effect you will need to use the theme files from the wp-e-commerce directory, or replace the theme files in your uploads/wpsc/themes directory with the wp-e-commerce/themes folder
Theme File Changes : Fixed Terms and Conditions over SSL
Theme File Changes : Fixed Grid and List View to use hide_decimals options (so you can show/hide decimals on products-page)
As always the rules of backups apply. Backup your files, and backup your Database.
- The topic ‘WordPress e-Commerce Plugin – GLORIOUS UPDATE’ is closed to new replies.