After updating to 2.0.7, our wpDirAuth plugin fails. It is automatically put into safe mode. After disabling the NextGen gallery, the plugin will function normally. We have downgraded to 1.9.3 until a new update is released.
WordPress up to date? Yes
– NextGEN up to date? Yes
– What version of NextGEN Gallery did you upgrade from? (i.e. I had 1.9.3, then upgraded to 2.0.7)
(please confirm the following, with your server host tech) :
– MySQL up to date (at least 5.2.4) 5.5.28-cli
– PHP up to date (at least 5.0)? 5.4.17
– The mod_rewrite Apache module activated? On
– PHP Safe Mode OFF? On
Additional information that will help us find a solution:
– Who are you hosted with? uncg.edu
– What theme are you running? custom built theme UNCG Child Theme (see ioc.uncg.edu)
– Which plugins do you have installed and activated?
Allow PHP In posts and pages
google calendar events
gravity forms PDF extended
Page Navigation Widget
Simple Page Ordering
Sucuri Security – SiteCheck Malware Scanner
TimThumb Vulnerability Scanner
Twitter Widget Pro
Ultimate Maintenance Mode
WP PHP Widget
– Does this error still occur if you switch your theme to the WP default, and deactivate all plugins except NextGEN Gallery? (*be sure to clear your browser cache and reload your site after deactivating) Unable to attempt.
- The topic ‘WordPress Directory Authentication Conflict’ is closed to new replies.