I am please to announce the release of a crm for wordpress. Basically works of any form you decide to create and stores the data for you to interrogate at some future point.
Can be downloaded from here:
A brief resume:
* Create any type of form/s with any fields needed
* No html form knowlege required - although a little wouldn’t hurt!
* Create and edit forms and fields using AJAX
* Validate form fields using six different parameters
* Form specific success messages
* Dynamic form generation
* Add, edit and delete CRM categories
* Assign one or multiple form results to categories for email purposes
* Manually add form results from previous contacts
* User ID capture during form submission
* Create email or newsletter templates for reuse
* Dynamic personalization of email and newsletters during delivery
* HTML or plain text mail (text alternative is sent along with the HTML version)
* PHP mail() or SMTP server email methods
* Dynamic inline upload for attachments and images
* Mass mail capabilities
* Sort contacts by category, year, month or day or all options at once!