I love WordPress and I have decided to build a site based on it.
Although I have couple problems.
What I want to accomplish:
1) Website with first static page, under address, eg: http://www.address.com
2) Have a blog under address, eg.: http://www.addresss.com/blog
3) Everything in 3 languages (Admin only in English).
4) Couple different pages with different forms.
How I wanted to do this:
To do part 1 and 2 what I need is WordPress.
To do part 3 I need a plugin that will let me change languages on the site.
I chose Gengo because it does what I want: When I am switching to different language it can change not only the text but also graphics and structure.
Do do part 4, hmm I don’t know yet.
Finally, the problems.
Gengo (multilanguage plugin) has 2 problems. Fist is the problem with subpages. Second, when I’m using it, posts are displayed instead of static page. So it’s destroying my part 1 and 2.
So my question is: Do you know different multilanguage plugin that has similar functionality as Gengo?
And the second think, do you know plugins or page where is written how to do different forms on pages and have access to everything what was submitted via Admin?
- The topic ‘WordPress as Multilanguage CMS with blog’ is closed to new replies.