The update to WordPress 6.3 completely broke my website. I can no longer access the admin page, because there is an error with the plugin Jetpack (Version 11.3.3). I tried the following steps, but none of them worked:
- reset the database from backup
- reset all files from backup
- deactivated themes manually
- deactivated plugins manually
- activated debugging mode in WP
- tried entering recovery mode
What should I do?
Theme: Twenty Twenty (Version 2.2)
Plugin: Jetpack (Version 11.3.3)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.