Support » Plugin: Organize Series » WordPress 3.5 conflict – causes feeds to stop working

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • I heard back from gravity forms. There was some blank spaces after the php tag within the files. Just wanted to let you know.

    I’ll look into this. Thanks for reporting. We’ll look into and try to reproduce

    We’ve tried to reproduce this error on multiple different installs and have not had any success. We’ve interpreted your original report to mean that with Organize Series installed the main site feeds (rss) do not work. Correct? However, in all our testing the feeds worked fine. I’m going to mark this resolved – feel free to post back here if you are still experiencing this issue.

    I re-enabled it and i got this message.

    http://screencast.com/t/vLsC6o09R

    Once I cleared all my caches my feed did not work on the main site

    as in… sitename.com/feed

    I’m not getting the “unexpected characters” message when I deactivate and reactivate Organize Series on multiple sites with WP 3.5. Its possible that you don’t have all the correct files in the Organize Series directory. You may want to try deleting it and reinstalling.

    Sorry for the issues, but again I can’t reproduce so I can’t fix.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WordPress 3.5 conflict – causes feeds to stop working’ is closed to new replies.